Frequently Asked Questions
Please click on one of the FAQ tabs below for General Questions regarding our services, Customer Questions about workout plans you’ve purchased, or information on our Refund Policy.
What is Vigor Workouts?
- Vigor Workouts is an all-inclusive, online personal training experience. It starts when you complete your free online fitness assessment, which consists of a lifestyle questionnaire, goal-related questions, and physical assessments recorded through your webcam. Upon reviewing the results of your assessments, one of our NASM-certified trainers will email you personally to give you an idea of your overall fitness level and where you could improve. Vigor’s true value begins here: if you choose to take the next step and purchase one of our workout packages, a Vigor trainer will re-review all your assessments and write you up a truly customized, tailor-made workout plan, designed specifically to factor in your unique goals, body type, fitness experience, and lifestyle requirements.
How do the recorded physical assessments work?
- One portion of the free fitness assessment will ask you to perform a few exercises that will aid our trainers in writing you an accurate workout plan. By following our simple instructions and using Vigor’s included webcam recording technology (hosted by MailVU), you’ll be able to securely record and upload a video of yourself performing these exercises for our trainers to review. These are the same assessment exercises advocated by the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM), and they’re implemented by trainers in many leading gyms nationwide.
Why should I choose Vigor over a personal trainer in a gym?
- Simple: Vigor can offer you the same value as a gym trainer, at around 10% or less of their monthly cost. Gym trainers can assess your fitness, write you a custom workout plan, and provide you with instruction and feedback; Vigor trainers can assess your fitness through our free assessment, build you a tailor-made plan, and show you detailed tutorials for each exercise we assign, all from the comfort and convenience of your own home.
But personal trainers in gyms also provide support and motivation to keep coming back. How can Vigor compete with that?
- Coupled with every workout plan that Vigor sells is individual support and encouragement from the same trainer who wrote it. All our NASM-certified trainers are here because they relish the unique challenge every client provides, and they’re determined to do whatever it takes to see you reach your goals. After you finish your fitness assessment and receive your workout, your trainer will continue to be in contact with you as you work through your plan week by week, answering your questions and adjusting your workouts to ensure you’re maximizing your results while avoiding injury.
Sounds great! How do I start?
- All you have to do is click here and follow the instructions to get started on your free online fitness assessment. Once you’re finished with that, sit tight and a trainer will contact you with your assessment results via email within 24-48 hours.
Where’s my workout?!
- Shortly after you purchase a workout plan, you should receive both a purchase confirmation email and a “Welcome” email, which includes an introduction and instructions on how to use our workouts (make sure to check your Promotions or Spam email folders if you can’t find it). Please allow 72 hours after you receive those emails for your trainer to create your workout. As soon as your workout is complete, your trainer will send you an email explaining how to proceed. If you still haven’t received your workout after 72 hours, email email@example.com and we’ll figure out what the holdup is.
- NOTE: Refund requests must be sent within 30 days after completing the One-Month Challenge. Please allow up to 7 days for refund processing.